Yes, I don't like it, but I'm doing it: reading 3 books at once.
Here's how it works:
- the nonfiction to go to sleep
- because Outlander and No Parking At The End Times kept me up LATE
- Outlander, though, I can only read when the mister isn't using his Nook, because though I own a copy, it's in storage while we remodel and I couldn't RESIST buying the e-version so I could read along while watching the television series
- the nonfiction is due in like two minutes
- that is why I'm juggling all three
- this is like some kind of logic problem on the GRE